What we do
At Tanzeel Tuition; we want our pupils to experience an inspirational and unforgettable journey while empowering them through their education. We deliver fully interactive courses to the comfort of our pupils; ensuring they acquire the knowledge, skills, attitudes and values to thrive on a personal and societal level. We passionately believe that all aspects of learning are important; ensuring we meet high standards by providing a diverse range of courses and opportunities. Our pupils are important to us and we understand that each of them learns differently. Our classes are tailored to the needs of all learners. We aim to motivate, support and challenge pupils to achieve above their maximum academic potential.
The courses are taught by highly trained staff who are specialists with expert knowledge ranging from Primary School to Sixth Form. We work together to develop an innovative and creative learning culture for our children. During our courses:
- Children are supported in being resilient, persistent and confident learners.
- Small Classes of 6 – 8 children allow the teacher to provide support individually.
- Clean, quiet classrooms designed to provide enriching, enjoyable learning experiences
- Encourage pupils to actively seek learning opportunities in all aspects of their lives
- The paces of the lessons are built around the pupils’ needs and abilities
- We ensure parents are regularly updated on their child’s/children’s progress
- Inform parents of beneficial strategies that can be practiced at home.
We only engage top quality tutors with university degrees in our centres. Our interview process is a rigorous one and we look for truly passionate individuals who can offer our pupils the highest standards of teaching. All of our tutors hold enhanced DBS checks which we make sure are renewed every three years and we hold regular safeguarding training too.
- Affordable and flexible packages to meet your needs
- Choice of one to one, small group or small class based learning
- Effective diagnostic assessment that will identify your child’s current level
- Personalised learning plan for your child to develop and excel from their current level
- Learning resources and materials except textbooks provided